Kylie McBride (born 1975) is a minor character in Tales from the Tuckerverse. The daughter of Foster & McBride founder Hadrian McBride, Kylie is currently the junior partner of the firm, having replaced her father in early 2006. While not currently wearing one, Kylie did one temporarily wear a ring connected to the Royal Momju Necklace after a visit to the Balfour Boutique, making it easy if Susie Kim ever needs to put one on her again. Openly bisexual, Erika Stone was one of the first women Kylie ever experimented with.
- Current Age: 34
- Height: 5'8.5"
- Weight: 128 lbs
- Hair Color: Redhead
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Bra Size: 35B
- Hypnosis Rating: 3
- Current Place of Residence: Los Angeles, US
- Sexual Preference: Men, Women
- Nickname: Red
- Hadrian McBride, Father
- Marcie Huxley, Step-Mother
- Adison McBride, Half-Sister
- Allan McBride, Half-Brother
- Tiffany Cross, Clerk
- Maggie's Clock V: Maggie's Palace
- The IT Files: Richard's Dream
- Clockwork Crisis Part 3
- The IT Files: Erika's Reconnection
- Kylie is based on actress Alicia Witt.