Dayna Richardson (born 1968) is a statue in Tales from the Tuckerverse. Up until shortly prior to when Patricia Mero became the interm CEO of Stone Enterprises Dayna worked as the head of a research lab for Stone Drug Labs. Dayna had in fact been having a secret affair with Eric Stone and, when pressed to end it, instead insisted Eric leave Ingrid Stone or she expose him. In early 2006 Eric ended up injecting Dayna with an early form of Type-7 that froze her permanently, after which she was sent to the Fetishist Wax Museum by Levy Foster as a new mannequin. Years later the Gorgon Sisterhood found Dayna and brought her to New York, where the chemicals in her body were used to create Basilisk.
- Current Age: 38 (Aging Suspended)
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Hair Color: Brunette
- Eye Color: Dark Blue
- Bra Size: 34B
- Hypnosis Rating: 2
- Current Place of Residence: New York, US
- Sexual Preference: Men
- Tales from the Tuckerverse: Papa was a Rolling Stone
- Maggie's Clock VI: The Contest
- The IT Files: Darcy's Role
- Dayna is physically based on actress Melora Hardin.