Connie Soyer (born in 1983) is minor character in the Tucker's Wand series as well as a slightly more prominent one in Maggie's Clock (series). Connie is a attorney for the law firm Foster and McBride. She is a rival to Madison Yen but the two are good friends within the firm. Connie's friendship with Madison deteriorated after her pregnancy and attitude change occurred. Maggie Yen took it upon herself to punish Connie and Belinda Frazier for turning their backs on their friend and froze them both, making them members of her collection.
- Tucker's Wand VI: Three Days with Maggie
- Tucker's Wand XVII: The Split
- Tucker's Wand XXVII: Frozen Romance
- Maggie's Clock V: Maggie's Palace
- Maggie's Clock VI: The Contest
- Maggie's Clock VII: Promotional Material
- Maggie's Clock VIII: Time Out of Joint
- Connie is based on actress Amber Tamblyn.