Carol Wilford (born Karoline Kasun in 1962) is a minor character in The IT Files and Tucker's Wand. A friend of Ingrid Stone, she's the non-employed wife of Prime Talent International CEO Lenox Wilford. Carol is an avid fan of anime and, upon discovering it, became an investor in Otaku LA.
- Current Age: 47
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 132 lbs
- Hair Color: Brunette
- Eye Color: Green
- Bra Size: 34B
- Hypnosis Rating: 2
- Current Place of Residence: Malibu, US
- Sexual Preference: Men
- Ingrid Stone
- Merilyn Kent
- Simon Kent
- Kylie McBride
- Michelle Foster
- Camilla Livingston, also Co-Worker
- Eric Stone (Deceased)
- Tucker Holmes
- Bianca Whitman
- Nathan Lancer
- James Hewitt
- Umiko Pine
- Kayla Eaton
- Krystal George
- Ashlee Norman
- Tales from the Tuckerverse: Papa was a Rolling Stone
- The IT Files: Erika's Bloodline
- The IT Files: Richard's Dream
- Tucker's Wand XXXII: Ring Around the Wand
- Maggie's Clock VIII: Time Out of Joint
- Clockwork Crisis Parts 2 and 3
- Carol is based on actress Melinda Clarke.
- Melinda Clarke was born in 1969 but to make Carol fit in better age-wise with her friends she was significantly aged.